It is a SCNA requirement that all Committee Members, Coaches and Managers have a current Blue Card. We are also required to submit this information to SCNA. If you hold one of these positions please help us meet this requirement.
The process for submitting Blue Cards is as follows:
- Complete the Blue Card application. When completing your form please ensure you have:
- Signed the form (Part D-14)
- In Part E – Proof of Identity, make the appropriate selects and provide evidence of documents linked to this requirement, i.e. Copy of Driver’s License, Passport, Medicare Card, etc…..
- Once complete send your completed application form (as a PDF please) to our secretary - please see the committee page for current contact details.
- The Club Secretary will then print, complete the Club Information and submit your application. If there are any issues with you application the Club Secretary will contact you.
- Once submitted you will be notified by the Blue Card Agency when your application has been reviewed and processed. The club will also be notified.
If you already have a Blue Card, please send the Club Secretary your Blue Card number and expiry date so we can let SCNA know.