Dear members we understand that for some people registering your children for participation in community based sport can be a costly and often prohibitive experience. In the interest of trying to maximise participation and to provide all children with the option to play and experience the fun and mateship only learnt from participation in community based junior sport, the Mountain Creek Netball Club (MCNC) has developed a Flexible Payment Facility. This facility is open to any family or carer experiencing real financial hardship that may prohibit one or more of their children participating in playing Netball with our club. This facility is not intended for use by the majority of people within the club, but intended to provide some relief to families or carers who are on welfare, have limited income, are out of work, or are experiencing some form of family crisis. It will only be provided (approved) under very special circumstances.
If you feel that you qualify for assistance the process is as follows:
- Send an email to the club Secretary at requesting a copy of the club Flexible Payment Application Form. The Club Secretary will then you send you the form to complete. Complete the form for each player, detailing why you feel you need the assistance.
- Sign, scan and email the form to the club President and Treasurer at and
- The club will assess your request. If required, we may contact you to discuss your situation. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence with only the Club Executive having access to your application form.
- Once we have assessed you application and circumstances we will make a determination as to whether this facility will be provided. If approved, the club registrar will then arrange for you to register your child in MyNetball. If not approved we will advise why your request has not been granted.
- You will then be required to make an initial payment of $100 (or $85 for Net-Set-Go (Modified)] to cover insurance costs for Netball Queensland. After that you will be required to make 2 additional payments of $90 [or $80 for Net-Set-Go (Modified)], one in March and one in April. Full payment must be received prior to round 1 of the season which is 21st April 2018. Failure to complete full payment may result in your child being unable to play in round 1 of the competition. Our Treasurer will provide you with information as to how these payments are to be made.